Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Ct TTDA ©Selisan Al-Gaib: Find Me

❥•.¸¸.•*´ Ct for Tiny Turtle Designs Artist ©Selsan Al-Gaib `*•.¸¸.•❥


Tube: Find Me ©Selsan Al-Gaib

This tube has 4 layers with different hair colors. This is a wonderful tube to work with - she is coy, sexy, and mysterious. Great tube for any type of tag
Tube is available here

I paired this tube with 2 kits by Tiny Turtle Designs: Violet Romance and Yesterdays Rose. Both of these are great kits and are available at her store as well as many more kits, as well as tubes by Selisan, to choose from.
Store here

The kits I used for these tags are available here:
Violet Romance
Yesterdays Rose
You can find my Facebook Fan Page here. If you like my work please stop by and like my page. Any comments, likes etc appreciated for my blog posts.
Thank you and Have a Great day!
Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment