CT for Digi Divas – Penelope by the Sea
Tutorial featuring the art of © Alehandra Vanhek – Penelope.
Scrap kit designed by Heather’s Divine Dezignz: By the Sea
Both are available at Digi Divas.
C/P = Copy Paste / D/S = Drop Shadow default settings: 3 -3 58 7.92
I try to write my tutorials as plain and clear as possible, but if I get you confused (and, if I do, I am sorry) you can always refer back to the image we are making for reference. Also, this is just a guideline (I write where I place the elements ) but, feel free to move them around, or add different elements. Have fun and experiment, it is the best way to learn new things.
This tutorial was written by me on 08/23/2016 and is purely of my own making.
- Shift + D PP 1 close original promote bg to layer
- Apply mask merge group
- C/P E 80 place to left of arch duplicate place duplicated layer above mask layer to right side
- C/P E 97 place in front of but behind one of the sand layer
- C/P E 22 place to right
- C/P E 89 R 75% move to top right
- C/P E 62 move to right
- C/P Tube R 50% then 85%
- C/P E 96 move to bottom right - duplicate mirror
- C/P e 26 R 75% move to left
- C/P E 91 move to bottom over the other sand and to the left Duplicate mirror place to right in front of tube
- C/P E 32 R 68% move under sand layer on right side
- C/P E 56 R 80% move to bottom left
- C/P E 44 R 60% place to far left in front of and left of the blue bottles
- C/P E 3 R 68% move behind bottle layer duplicate R 68% mirror place in front of other leaves offset to left
- C/P E 52 R 75% X 2 move to left place on top of the shortest log
- C/P E 34 R 48% bottom off center duplicate mirror move to far right R 75%
- C/P E 36 R 68% move to right
- C/P E 7 R 54% then 75% place behind and to right of bottles duplicate mirror place behind the pink shell
- Resize image – after resizing add your license and copyright info
- Add your name and save as PNG as you are done